HEAVENLY INSANE by Celestial Insanity

]1st Stanza 
Can't help myself 
Everynow and then 
Let me prove my love to you 
Enhance a little for a sanity I keep, 
won't you Tell me something honestly... 
(cause) inside it burst like hell 
All regrets that I received Love ain't worth that way, 
will you Please give me a chance 

CHORUS 
Someday our hearts will be together, 
Somehow my tears will be of a never, 
And if love won't bind us whenever, 
My mind will go insane; Heavenly Insane 

2nd Stanza 
I feel the heaven 
Nothing much of white 
Sanity I keep, now counterpart of Life... 
and All the act you'd played I found 
Nothing much of truth 
Insecurity of myself I wonder why... 
(cause) Tonight you said to me 
"You got to find someone new" 
But why it have to be this way 
when the feelings' too strong to blame 

Repeat Chorus 

Bridge 
If love won't turn out right for us to make it right; 
Tired of proving myself lending security in your arms; 
Even though all the acts you played I found nothing much of truth
Remember this in the end
I'll still be loving you. 

Our hearts will be together someday... 

Adlib 
Chorus

Composed by: Emilson C. Alvarez Arranged by: Celestial Insanity Genre: Slow Rock

No comments: