LONELY BOY - Celestial Insanity Band

1st Stanza
I was all alone with no one No one else to talk to Bringin' up the things I wanted to do With you 

2nd Stanza 
No one else but you, You thought I was too good to be true Seeing at talking with somebody else Is it true? 

Chorus
I'm a lonely boy... 

3rd Stanza 
Keeping the truth from me doesn't mean anithing Staying late at night to hear your voice is everything to me All efforts are useless if you don't give a damn on what I'm doing Speaking for yourself all the things that you do are only words for you 

Repeat Chorus Adlib 

4th Stanza 
The closer I get to you, the farther you are Sometimes givin' up comes into my mind, when you're fas behind I don't know what's going through, please come on tell me Going through this changes are very confusing, if you don't love me Repeat Chorus
Download "LONELY BOY" via Uploading.com
Composed by: Francis John Tejada Arraged by: Celestial Insanity Band Genre: Pop Rock

No comments: