Miley Cyrus deleted her Twitter Account



Message:
Yeah the Rumors are true I deleted my Twitter hah
Can't you believe it I got two-two million
Then I said Adios; I had to say goodbye
And this little Rap is to tell my fans why... Ah ah



No it wasn't because my friend told me to
You'll know very well what you said I don't do
and The reasons are simple I started twittin' my pimple
I stop livin' for moments and start livin' for people



That you write what you doin' but who really cares
If I'm playin' with know what or just doin' my hair
Everything that I typed and everythin' that I do
All those plain gossip sites take it and they make it a news



I want my private life private
I'm done tryin' to please
I ain't livin' for tabloids - no - I'm livin' for me
No more Emo clothes and play cute with Demi yah
I'm done with all that and the true is I'm too busy


Yah, I gotto admit I was then cooks twit
And I really like cooking at Auntie Paris and Britney
I might have some withdrawals; I was a little obsessed but
And I'm peacen' out then I'm leavin' with this - HUH!
Goodbye...


Ah Ah Goodbye
Freaky-freaky and aw.

COURTESY OF:
Youtube's
MileyMandy Channel


No comments: